We are organising a free monitor tour as part of our interpreter guide training project in Hyogo prefecture. At this time, we would like to invite some foreigners who are living in Japan to join our free monitor tour that will take place in March 2021.
The interpreter guide training (“Hitotabi Hyogo Project“) started last year in September. We have trained local guides, focussing on the development of skills that are important for a guide. They created a plan for the foreign tourists in three different cities: Tamba-Sasayama city, Takarazuka-city and Tatsuno-city. Subsequently, for each area, a plan was selected by by Hyogo Tourism Bureau.
We are organising a free monitor tours on March. If you are interested in a free tour with a local guide, please join and give us some helpful feedback to improve the tours! The details of the monitor tours are as follows:
Please choose an option from below:
|【Date & Destination】||3/15 or /17 or /20 or /24 in Tamba-Sasayama|
|【Meetup time & place】||10am at JR Sasayamaguchi-station|
*Please keep in mind that this schedule is subject to change.
|【Finish time & place】||We aim to be back at the starting point around 2pm.|
|【Target group】||3 foreigners living in HYOGO|
|【Tour style】||This is walking tour|
|【Participation fee】||Free (Guide fee is included)|
※Transportation costs from your home to the meetup place are at your own expense.
|【Special gift】||Instead of covering your transportation cost, you will receive a special gift:|
Local Japanese souvenir pack with a total value of ¥30,000!!/each (¥15,000: cash + ¥15,000 gifts)
Please join this tour with your friends or family members ☆Of course, we welcome solo travelers too!
|【Our request】||① Share your feedback *After the tour, please fill out a Google form.|
② We will take photos during the tour for promotional use.
③ If you cannot participate to the tour, please let us know it as soon as possible.
④ This is a walking tour with a guide, please wear comfortable shoes.
Impression of the guide training
① Tamba-Sasayama city
1. Please check your body temperature on the day of the tour and, if you feel sick or have a fever, please follow the instructions of the health center. Also, please download the the app* in advance, so that you can manage your risk properly.
*COCOA – Contact-Confirming Application app by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
2. During the tour, please follow the safety rules all the time.
* Checking body temperature at the meetup place.
* You may be asked to fill out a health check list.
* During the tour wear a face mask & wash your hands regularly.
- There is a possibility to cancel the tour or to put some restrictions depending on the situation of COVID-19
- Lunch is not included, please have lunch after the tour
- If we get many applicants, we will select the participants at random. However, Hyogo residents will be prioritized.
How to make a reservation
Please fill out your information as below.
*Application deadline: March 7th(Sun.)